The Russett School, Middlehurst Avenue, Weaverham, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 3BW
Tel: 01606 853005 | Fax: 01606 855833
The Board of The Russett Learning Trust are seeking to recruit Co-Opted School Governors to enrich the existing skills mix of The Russett School Governing Committee.
Our learning difficulty school Cheshire are specifically seeking people who have a background or skills and experience in at least one of the following areas;
• Human Resources
• Working or volunteering with young people
• Connections with local schools in the area
This is an exciting opportunity to further support your local community.
The purpose of the post is to contribute to the role of the governing committee in achieving its three core functions;
• Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction within the context of the Russett Learning Trust;
• Holding the Head Teacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils; and
• Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent
If you feel you are able to volunteer your skills and inspire change please contact Julia Hughes Clerk to Governors on 01606 855831 and find out more about the work of governors at the Russett School.